1. The Personal Information We Collect and Use
1.1. Information Collected by Us
In the course of providing products and services we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- information you choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country) for the purpose of contacting you about Cyber R&D Lab’s services, etc. You will receive marketing communications from Cyber R&D Lab if you have requested information from Cyber R&D Lab or purchased services from Cyber R&D Lab.
- location information when you use Cyber R&D Lab’s websites as Cyber R&D Lab may collect and process information about your location and Cyber R&D Lab use various technologies and tools to determine location.
- information Cyber R&D Lab receives from your use of its websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to its websites.
1.2. How we use your Personal Information
Cyber R&D Lab may use your personal information to:
- make better business decisions, support the activities you choose to engage in, and provide higher quality solutions and services to its customers.
Cyber R&D Lab will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, Cyber R&D Lab considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which it processes your personal information and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
1.3 Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Cyber R&D Lab may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to its group companies, professional advisers, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to Cyber R&D Lab (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of Cyber R&D Lab websites), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are notified to you when Cyber R&D Lab collects your personal information.
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Cyber R&D Lab believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Cyber R&D Lab will not share your personal information with any other third party and we will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
1.4. Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Cyber R&D Lab may require your personal information (a) to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, Cyber R&D Lab may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
Cyber R&D Lab will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If Cyber R&D Lab needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, Cyber R&D Lab will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows Cyber R&D Lab to do so.
3. International Transfers of Personal Information
4. Your Rights
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to Cyber R&D Lab (see contact details below).
- Let us have enough information to identify you.
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill).
- Let us know the information to which your request relates.
5. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. How to Complain
Cyber R&D Lab hopes that it can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. However, you may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority where you reside or where any alleged privacy infringement occurred.
9. How to Contact Us